Alternative Furniture

Alternative Furniture Accommodation

Students with the Alternative Furniture accommodation must activate the accommodation each quarter and promptly email as soon as possible, (ideally before), each quarter to state which furniture is needed and where (building and room number). In some cases, the DAC may need to clarify with a student to determine what is needed and what can reasonably be provided.   

Before the quarter commences, you can visit your classrooms in person or use ATUS's classroom details website to understand the setup and identify any necessary alternative furniture to meet your access needs.

If you have not met with the DAC but want to request alternative furniture for disability-related reasons, please apply for accommodation services. If you have questions, please contact the DAC at 360-650-3083 or